Pages


Sunday, March 17, 2013

Holiday Pumpkin Coffee Cake: recipe courtesy of Jiffy Mixes

Pumpkin Coffee Cake

I found the recipe for this coffee cake in the Jiffy Mix Recipe Booklet. I ordered the booklet for FREE in the mail. Get yours here at

This recipe caught my eye and I knew I HAD to make it. Who doesn't love coffee cake? Even coffee haters like me adore the aroma of cinnamon sugar when a moist, golden brown coffee cake is in the oven. Yum! 

Here's how my creation came out. And yes, it tastes as good as it looks!

 Below is the recipe, courtesy of Jiffy Mixes. If the image is too small to see, you can find a link to it here
http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/coffee-cake-recipes/pumpkin-coffee-cake.htm or else you can always order the booklet like I did. Enjoy your luscious pumpkin coffee cake! :) 


The fun continues on Pinterest! Check out this recipe and other fun stuff by following this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment