Pages


Saturday, December 21, 2013

Red Velvet Pinwheel Cookies

I'm often surprised by how delicious the recipes found on the back of cereal boxes or cookie mixes can be. For instance, the red velvet pinwheel cookies I recently made based off a recipe on the back of a box of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Mix.
In addition to detailing the creation of these delectable and beautiful cookies, the box also gave a recipe for cream cheese frosting to spread between two cookies. Unfortunately, I had no time to make the frosting (I'm busy!) I'm sure it would taste great though! 

Conveniently, the recipe for these tasty treats can be found on the Pillsbury website (they also have a picture which shows cookies that look far superior to mine.) Even more conveniently, I have decided to provide the link to that very website in this blog post.

So basically, there's really no reason to NOT make these cookies. They're easy, eye-appealing, and delicious! Plus, they're perfect for Christmas!
Check 'em out on Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment