Pages


Saturday, April 13, 2013

How To Decorate Your Own Mug


"Bling-Out" Your Beverage!

I'm an avid tea drinker. I love the feeling of holding a steaming mug of aromatic tea in the morning. So, when my mom accidentally broke my favorite mug, I was heartbroken (ok, maybe that's a slight overstatement.) Luckily, I saw a post on Pinterest that showed how to decorate your own mug.
It was so simple that I had my doubts, but after I tried it out, I found the results to be most pleasing.


All the materials you need are:

                -A plain coffee mug
-Sharpies
-An oven


The mug I saw on Pinterest was made with just a plain black sharpie. Since my family adores all things sparkly, I was lucky enough to have some shiny metallic sharpies which worked great! All I did was draw on the cup with the sharpies and then bake it in the oven at 375 degrees for about thirty-five minutes. 
\
Now I have a stylin' mug to drink my daily tea out of! Plus, I think I may actually prefer this one to my original mug! ;)


Check it out on pinterest!











No comments:

Post a Comment