Pages


Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Glamorous Jean Fashion Wrap Bracelet

Stylin' Wrap Bracelet
A few weeks ago I was at the mall and one of my friends bought a really cool leather wrap bracelet. I loved it, but I was pretty sure that I could make my own. Turns out, I was right! Here's how I did it:

1) Cut the hem off of some sort of jean material ( I used the hem of a toddler's jean dress)

2) Using a glue gun, add some sort of beads, studs, or gems.

3) Using left over jean hem, make a small loop and glue it to one end of the bracelet.

4) Add something to the other end that fits through the loop and will hold the bracelet to your arm (the beads I glued on were large enough so that I just pulled one of them through the loop and that was enough to keep it on)

5) Wear your new fashion accessory and bask in the compliments you're sure to receive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment